Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mourinho: I'll return to England

Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho had announced that he wants to return to coach in
the Premier League when his deal with Inter Milan expires. The Portuguese coach watched
his side return to the top of Serie A with a 4-0 thumping of Roma, and then revealed his wish to come back to England. Mourinho's contract with Inter is due to expire after the 2010-2011 season, and he said: "I have a contract with Inter, but when it finishes I will definitely return to the Premier League. "I am in love with the English league, I like it a lot. I think that's what I want to do after Inter. I'll definitely return. "Everyone says that I want to go to Spain, that I want to be the coach of my national team. It's not true. I want to return to England after Inter Milan." The 45-year-old led Chelsea to back-to-back Premiership titles before leaving in September last year following a bust-up with owner Roman Abramovich.

No comments: